Whether you are new at Messiah or you’ve been part of our family for awhile, we have a place for you to use your God-given talents to serve.
- Greeters: Be a friendly face and hand out bulletins.
- Ushers: Assist people finding their seats and worship logistics.
- Breakfast Bar: Prepare food items and coffee.
- Nursery Volunteer: Care for children ages 0-4 during 9:30 worship.
- Esther Project: Provide funeral meals.
Note: Most hospitality volunteers serve once a month.
- Adult Praise Team (must be at least 14 or finished with 8th grade and up): Sing as frequently as fits in your schedule.
- Youth Praise Team (4th-8th grade): Sing once a month at 11am.
- Bells of Joy (ages 16 and up): Rehearse on Thursday nights. Play once a month at 8:00 and special services.
- Media Operator (ages high school and up): Operate computer during worship.
- Office Support
- Chair Set-Up Team: Set chairs up in sanctuary once a month on Saturday.
- Altar Care: Prepare for communion.
- Tidy Team: Clean the sanctuary stage once a month.
- Circle of Care Card Making: Make hand-made greeting cards to raise funds for the Benevolence fund.
- Eye Glass Ministry: We receive tens of thousands of glasses every year that need to be washed, read with a lensometer, bagged, counted & shipped.