Confirmation offers 7th and 8th grade students the opportunity to make their faith in Jesus Christ personal. Through fun, inspirational large group teaching and small group discussion, the Christian life comes alive. Confirmation is not the “end” of one’s faith journey, nor is it equivalent to salvation. Confirmation students affirm they are on a personal journey to know Christ more.
Confirmation class is held Wednesday nights from 7pm-8:30 in the Sanctuary.
First night of Confirmation 2018 is Wednesday, September 19 at 7pm in the churchasium.
2018-19 Confirmation Schedule
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR CONFIRMATION STUDENT ONLINE ($30) prior to Parent Night.
Catechisms are available for purchase if needed.
First confirmation class is Wednesday, Sept. 19 at 7pm.
Required Parent NIGHT
- Wed, September 5, 2018
- 8th grade parents: 7 – 7:30pm
- 7th grade parents: 7:45 – 8:30pm
Be a Confirmation Guide
- Training is Wednesday, September 12 at 7pm.
- Confirmation Starts Wednesday, September 19, 2018
- Testimony & Pepperoni for 8th Graders: Friday, January 25, 2019 at 7pm
- Confirmation Service: 10am on Saturday, May 4, 2019
If you have questions about Confirmation, please contact Charlie Brewster at email@example.com or (636) 329-1096.