Are you looking for a way to get connected at Messiah? Do you want to grow your faith in a supportive, close-knit environment? Then a Community Group is for YOU! Messiah’s Chapter Three includes the directive to go “deep and wide,” and that’s what we’re going to do!
Messiah’s mission is to connect people to Jesus. By joining a Community Group, you will have the opportunity to deepen your relationship with Jesus and with other people. Everyone in a Community Group has the same goal…to grow spiritually. Through authentic community, you’ll be encouraged to live out your faith. Just show up, join in, and be real!
So what do you need to know about Community Groups?
• Community Groups are small groups of six married couples or six to eight individuals who meet regularly two to three times per month.
• Groups are for all ages and stages of life!
• Groups will meet for twelve to twenty-four months.
• Group meetings include 30 minutes of social time, followed by an hour of study time and prayer.
• Groups decide together on their meeting schedule and study plans.
Groups are forming now! Register by Sunday, January 27, 2019, and mark your calendar to attend GroupLink that night at 6:30PM. The next round of Community Groups sign-up is in September. Visit Community Groups to learn more and sign up.
Questions? Contact CommunityGroups@messiahnetwork.org with questions.