Worship has always been the central activity in the lives of God’s people. Worship is focused on Jesus Christ, who He is and what He has done to save us from sin. Make regular, weekly worship of Jesus Christ the highest priority of your time, your energy, your routine, and your life.
8:00 has a more traditional style. 9:30 & 11 are more contemporary. The same gospel-centered message is given at all services.
Staffed Child Care
During the 9:30 service for ages 0-4.
Messiah offers communion at all services on the 1st, 3rd & 5th Sundays of each month. The Bible lays out clear guidelines for receiving the Lord’s Supper. If you are able to answer “yes” to these questions, you are invited to share this great gift of God.
- Are you a baptized Christian?
- Do you believe that Jesus’ body and blood is physically present in, with, and under the bread and wine?
- Are you repentant of your sins and do you trust in Jesus Christ as your only Savior from sin?
- Do you desire to turn from your sin and lead a Godly life?
- Do you believe the public teachings and confession of this church?
Grape juice is located in the inner ring of the Communion tray for those who prefer it to wine. Communion is given on 1st, 3rd & 5th Sundays. If you have a child 8th grade or younger who has not been confirmed in the Lutheran faith, they may come forward to receive a blessing.