Confirmation offers 7th and 8th grade students the opportunity to make their faith in Jesus Christ personal. Through fun, inspirational large group teaching and small group discussion, the Christian life comes alive. Confirmation is not the “end” of one’s faith journey, nor is it equivalent to salvation. Confirmation students affirm they are on a personal journey to know Christ more.
Registration: Register Online
CONFIRMATION BEGINS SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Confirmation class is held Wednesday nights from 7pm-8:30 in the Sanctuary.
REQUIRED PARENT MEETING
September 7 OR September 8 in The Commons.
- 8th grade parents from 7 – 7:30 PM
- 7th grade parents from 7:45 – 8:30.
CONFIRMATION GUIDE TRAINING
Wednesday, September 14 in Upper Deck 4 from 7:00 – 8:00pm
- Confirmation Starts Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- Testimony & Pepperoni: Each year in January
- Confirmation Service: Each year in May
If you have questions about Confirmation, please contact Charlie Brewster at firstname.lastname@example.org or (636) 329-1096.