Confirmation offers 7th and 8th grade students the opportunity to make their faith in Jesus Christ personal. Through fun, inspirational large group teaching and small group discussion, the Christian life comes alive. Confirmation is not the “end” of one’s faith journey, nor is it equivalent to salvation. Confirmation students affirm they are on a personal journey to know Christ more.
Confirmation class is held Wednesday nights from 7pm-8:30 in the Sanctuary.
Starts September 13, 2017 at 7pm
2017-2018 Confirmation Schedule
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR CONFIRMATION STUDENT ONLINE ($30) prior to Parent Night.
Catechisms are available for purchase if needed.
First confirmation class is Wednesday, Sept. 13 at 7pm.
Required Parent NIGHT
- Wed, August 30
- 8th grade parents: 7 – 7:30pm
- 7th grade parents: 7:45 – 8:30pm
Be a Confirmation Guide
- Wednesday, September 6 from 7- 8pm
- Confirmation Starts Wednesday, September 13, 2017
- Testimony & Pepperoni: Friday, January 26, 2018 at 7pm
- Confirmation Service: 10am on Saturday, May 5, 2018
If you have questions about Confirmation, please contact Charlie Brewster at firstname.lastname@example.org or (636) 329-1096.