May 29 - August 3, 2018
For Children Entering PreK– 8th Grade
Open to the Community!
CAMP DATES: May 29-August 3.
- February- $25.00 per family
- March- Summer $50.00 per person
- Review the schedule and parent handbook.
- Register online.
- Pay registration fee within 7 days after receiving the invoice to complete registration.
COST (new this year):
$35 per day per child IF paid in advance the Sunday before each week
$40.00 per day per child IF paid at the registration table each week
Extended Care: $5.00 per day per child
HOURS: 8am – 4pm
Extended care 7-8am & 4-6pm
- Messiah Vacation Bible School is included in the cost of camp. Any campers who attend camp June 11-15 will attend Vacation Bible School as part of their daily activities.
- Limited Spots Available
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
7:00-8:00 Morning Extended Care
8:00-9:00 Drop off, Free Play, Craft
9:00-3:30 Bible Study, Crafts, Field Trips, Lunch,Fun Activities, Large Group Games, Water Play, Super Centers etc.
3:30-4:00 Snack and Pick Up
4:00-6:00 Afternoon Extended Care
Camp Director, Wesly Pinkston
Wesly Pinkston has over 12 years of summer camp work experience. This will be her fifth year directing Messiah’s Summer Camp. She has worked with Farley Adventure Camp in Paducah, Kentucky, Lakeview Ministries in Seymour, Indiana, and Summer Impact Ministries as Curriculum Coordinator. Wesly is a graduate of Murray State University with a degree in Elementary Education. She also serves as Connection Coordinator for Messiah.
Contact Wesly Pinkston